See the Facebook event here: https://www.facebook.com/events/159994481109111/.
On Saturday, October 22, 2016, a Master Mason Seminar will be held in Nashua at 200A Main Street, Nashua, NH 03060. This event is open to and encouraged for ALL Master Masons.
Cost is $25, though Master Masons raised within the last year are admitted FREE by reservation ONLY, and includes lunch and materials.
– History of Freemasonry: Where did Masonry begin and how has it has evolved in New Hampshire.
– How the system of Freemasonry functions and what it means to you.
– How the ritual developed in New Hampshire.
– Lodge Protocol and Etiquette: Understanding how to conduct yourself at a Lodge meeting.
– What is Grand Lodge and how it relates to the Master Mason in his own Lodge.
Reservations by October 10; send your check
(payable to Grand Lodge of NH) by mail to:
Paul Gross, MM Education Seminar, PO BOX 128, Bradford NH 03221-0128
The flyer is available here: http://bit.ly/2celBnU.