Looking For Further Light as a Newly Raised Master Mason?
The Grand Lodge of New Hampshire Education Committee proudly presents:
Master Mason Education Seminar
Saturday, October 24, 2015
Masonic Temple, 525 Washington Street
9:00 am to 3:30pm (Breaks Included)
- History of Freemasonry: Where did Masonry begin and how has it has evolved in New Hampshire.
- How the system of Freemasonry functions and what it means to you.
- How the ritual developed in New Hampshire
- Lodge Protocol and Etiquette: Understanding how to conduct yourself at a Lodge meeting.
- What is Grand Lodge and how it relates to the Master Mason in his own Lodge.
Why Should I Attend?
This is an ideal opportunity to begin to develop the foundation of your Masonic knowledge. My Brother, you came knocking on our door seeking light and this program has been developed to provide you just that. This seminar is open to all Master Masons.
Cost: $25.00 per person, NO Cost to Master Masons Raised within the Past Year
Registration Deadline: October 15
Dress is Casual: Polo or collared shirt, and slacks. NO suit or tie
Coffee and donuts in the morning. Lunch is provided.
Handouts & Flash Drive provided which include information from many Masonic writers such as Preston, Webb, Anderson.
To secure your seat, please mail your check to:
EdCom MM Education Seminar
PO Box 128
Bradford, NH 03221