The Grand Master has scheduled the Town Hall meeting dates and locations in the month of March. Be sure to pass this information along to the Brethren of your Lodge and encourage their attendance. This is an excellent opportunity for the Brethren to meet with the Grand Master and Line Officers and speak to them in an informal setting.
Attire is casual, NO suits or ties.
District 2 Monday, March 6 — Goffstown Masonic Temple, 15 Mountain Rd., Goffstown
District 3 Wednesday, March 8 — Wilton Masonic Temple, 7 Forest Rd., Wilton
District 6 Monday, March 13 — Holderness Masonic Temple, 1 US Route 3, Holderness
District 5 Tuesday, March 14 — Alton Masonic Temple, 40 Suncook Valley Rd., Alton
District 4 Wednesday, March 15 — Elkins Masonic Temple, 464 Old Rte. 11, Elkins
District 7 Monday, March 20 — Bristol Masonic Temple, 61 Pleasant St., Bristol
District 1 Monday, March 27 — Raymond Masonic Temple, 63A Main St., Raymond
District 8 Wednesday, March 29 — Colebrook Masonic Temple, 126 Main St., Library Annex, Colebrook
- Light refreshments at 6:30 p.m. (drinks and pre-packaged snacks)
- Open at 7:00 p.m.
- Greetings from the Grand Master
- Review of the 2022 Charity Fund Drive-Deputy Grand Master
- Review of the 2023 Matching Funds Program-Deputy Grand Master
- Review of Temple Association Tax Concerns-Senior Grand Warden
- Reminder of the Special Ladies Recognition-Junior Grand Warden
- Review of upcoming Secretary/Treasurer Training
- Review of ongoing Masonic Educational opportunities
- Deputy Grand Master – biography and thoughts for his term
- General questions and answers
- Conclusion 9:00 p.m.
Even though Town Hall Meetings have been scheduled in each Masonic district, Brethren are welcome to attend any one of the eight meetings scheduled.