Part 1: Saturday, October 26, 2019 at 8:30 AM – 1 PM
Part 2: Saturday, November 9, 2019 at 8:30 AM – 1 PM
Location: Concord Masonic Temple, Iron Works Road, Concord, NH
Topics Covered Include:
• Why do we have a Masonic Lodge and who are the Leaders?
• Why it is important to have effective communication with Members?
• Understanding the role of each officer in the Lodge.
• Why understanding the personality types of our Members affects our success.
• Why each Officer should develop short and long term goals.
Who Can & Should Attend?
This seminar is OPEN to those New Hampshire Brethren who are presently a Lodge Officer OR will be a Lodge Officer in the coming year. Brethren could either be from an incoming Steward to the Secretary to the next Worshipful Master of their Lodge.
Dress is informal. Coffee and Donuts Provided.
This Seminar is FREE of Charge but you are required to
RSVP to allow us to properly prepare.
Please provide (Name, Lodge and Office), RSVP by Oct. 16, 2019 to: David Collins, Deputy Grand Master: email@example.com
Part 2 of this Course will be held on Sat. November 9, 2019 in Concord
The flyer is available here: Grand Lodge Leadership Training Seminar