- This event has passed.
Grand Lodge Leadership Training Seminar Part 2
November 9, 2019 @ 8:00 am - 1:00 pm ESTFree
Donuts and coffee at 8:00AM
Dress is Casual
Open to all Lodge Officers of NH Constituent Lodges, not Past Masters unless they are currently installed into office.
Topics Covered Include:
• Why do we have a Masonic Lodge and who are the Leaders?
• Why it is important to have effective communication with Members?
• Understanding the role of each Officer in the Lodge.
• Why understanding the personality types of our Members affects our success.
• Why each Officer should develop short and long term goals.
Who Can & Should Attend?
This seminar is OPEN to those New Hampshire Brethren who are presently a Lodge Officer OR will be a Lodge Officer in the coming year. Brethren could either be from an incoming Steward to the Secretary to the next Worshipful Master of their Lodge.
Dress is informal. Coffee and Donuts Provided.
This Seminar is FREE of Charge but you are required to
RSVP to allow us to properly prepare.
Please provide (Name, Lodge and Office), RSVP by Oct. 16, 2019 to: David Collins, Deputy Grand Master: firstname.lastname@example.org
Flyer is available at this link.