- This event has passed.
Leadership Training Seminar, Part I of 2
October 26, 2019 @ 8:00 am - 1:00 pm EDT
To: Grand Lodge Officers, Past Grand Masters, all NH Masons
The Grand Lodge of New Hampshire Proudly Presents
Leadership Training Seminar, Part 1. (Part 2 is Nov.9)
Providing the Guidance New Officers need to Successfully Lead
Saturday October 26, 2019
Masonic Temple, 53 Ironworks Rd., Concord, NH
8:30am Registration (Coffee and donuts will be provided)
9:00am to 1:00pm (Breaks included)
Topics Covered Include:
• Why do we have a Masonic Lodge and who are the leaders?
• Why it is important to have effective communication with members?
• Understanding the role of each Officer in the Lodge.
• Why understanding the personality types of our members affects our success.
• Why each Officer should develop short and long term goals.
Who Can and Should Attend?
This seminar is OPEN to those New Hampshire Brethren who are presently a Lodge Officer OR will be a Lodge Officer in the coming year. Brethren could either be from an incoming Steward
to the Secretary to the next Worshipful Master of their Lodge.
Dress is informal. Jeans are okay.
This Seminar is FREE of Charge but you are required to RSVP to allow us to properly prepare.
Please provide (Name, Lodge and Office), RSVP by Oct. 16, 2019 to David Collins, Deputy Grand Master: firstname.lastname@example.org