I have been watching closely the public response to the COVID-19 outbreak. At this time, functions related to the Grand Lodge of New Hampshire remain as previously scheduled. However, being concerned for the health and welfare of the members of our Fraternity, I am providing the following guidance when attending any of our meetings and functions:
- If you are sick please stay home.
- If you are feeling sick or think you are coming down with something please stay home.
- Avoid handshakes, hugs, or physical contact. Elbow bumps are OK!
- If you use personal hand sanitizer, please bring your own to use as the Lodge may not have enough supply available.
- Wash your hands often as needed.
- Clean Lodge common areas, especially after meetings.
- If you are concerned about attending events that could expose you to the virus, please feel comfortable in making the decision to not attend.
I am closely watching for any public notices from the State of New Hampshire and will provide updated guidance as warranted.
As always take due notice and govern yourself accordingly.
Sincerely and Fraternally,
Kenneth A. Clay Jr.