Looking For Further Light as a Master Mason?
The Grand Lodge of New Hampshire Education Committee proudly presents the Master Mason Education Seminar.
The one-day mentoring program every Master Mason needs
Saturday, August 1, 2020
Masonic Temple, 53 North Main St.
9:00am to 3:30pm (Breaks included)
Make your Check payable to: “Grand Lodge of NH”
Mail Check to: Grand Lodge of NH, PO Box 486, Milford, NH 03055
Cost: $25.00 per person
NO Cost to Master Masons raised within the Past Year
Registration Deadline: July 24
• History of Freemasonry: Where did Masonry begin and how has it has evolved in New Hampshire.
• How the system of Freemasonry functions and what it means to you.
• How the ritual developed in New Hampshire.
• Lodge Protocol and Etiquette: Understanding how to conduct yourself at a Lodge meeting.
• What is Grand Lodge and how it relates to the Master Mason in his own Lodge.
Dress is Casual: Polo Shirt, Collared Shirt, and Slacks.
NO Suit or Tie
Handouts & Flash Drive provided which include information from many Masonic writers such as Preston, Webb, Anderson
Why Should I Attend?
This is an ideal opportunity to develop the foundation of your Masonic knowledge. My Brother, you came knocking on our door seeking light and this program has been developed to provide you just that! This seminar is open to all Master Masons.
Any Questions Email – David Akridge; Grand Lodge Education Officer: email@example.com
SEATING IS LIMITED, REGISTER NOW